Grid Sector H13 is located at Coordinates 800-900/1300-1400, in Western Ocean. It is linked with Grid Sector H12 in South, Grid Sector H14 in North, Grid Sector G13 in West and Grid Sector I13 in East.
General Info Edit
- Sim population: 500
- Sim density: 5.0%
- Void Ocean: 0%
- Sims inside grid structures: 30%
- Unassociated Sims: 70%
Sim density is high, above average. Even so, the majority of sims found here are Unassociated Sims. There is only one differentiated sim cluster, together with many microcontinents. The most interesting fact is the high number of unassociated sims. Almost all microcontinents are small and have been discovered in July 2015. Many of them are new.
At a close look, it is possible to differentiate some of the unassociated sims into sim clusters, but fixing their boundaries will be difficult.
There is a new continent.
Internal Grid Structures Edit
- Crossing Sands - Continent
- A287 Microcontinent
- A288 - Greymyst Microcontinent
- A289 - UUtopia Microcontinent
- A290 - Neva Microcontinent
- A291 - Woof Microcontinent
- A292 - Palm Resort Microcontinent
- A293 - Atlas Estates Microcontinent
- A294 - Makkah Microcontinent
- A295 Sim Cluster