Grid Sector H13 is located at Coordinates 700-800/1300-1400, in Far West Ocean and Western Ocean. It is linked with Grid Sector G12 in South, Grid Sector G14 in North, Grid Sector F13 in West and Grid Sector H13 in East.
General Info Edit
- Sim population: 550
- Sim density: 5.5%
- Void Ocean: 0%
- Sims inside grid structures: 20%
- Unassociated Sims: 80%
Sim density is high, above average. Even so, the majority of sims found here are Unassociated Sims. Only two sim clusters could be differentiated, together with many microcontinents. The most interesting fact is the high number of unassociated sims. Almost all microcontinents are small and have been discovered in July 2015.
At a close look, it is possible to differentiate some of the unassociated sims into sim clusters, but fixing their boundaries will be difficult.
Internal Grid Structures Edit
- A125 - Calas Galadhon Microcontinent
- A126 - GAY Microcontinent
- A129 Sim Cluster
- A264 - Dark Urban Microcontinent
- A265 - Hampshire Microcontinent
- A266 - Paradise Microcontinent
- A267 Sim Cluster
- A268 - Adorable Microcontinent
- A269 - Ocean Pointe Microcontinent
- A270 - Folsom Microcontinent