SLGI team discovered it in late 2013. At that time, A140 was reported to have a very complex structure. Also, a few microcontinents existed within the area:
- Greek place (Spartan Empire, Atheninan Empire, Mediterranean Sea, Bremusa)
- Ottoman place (Ottoman Istanbul, Ottoman Imparatorlugu)
- Numbers place (Thirty One, Thirty Two, Thirty Three, Crystal Island)
- Japan Places (EDO JAPAN, EDO JAPAN KITAMACHI)
- Mars (single sim)
- Casino place (EC Shop, Games Club Neptune, Neptune VIP, Uranus, Player, Casino Neptune, SL Player, Tritonz) - it should be considered a standalone microcontinent, it was at a visible distance from the sim cluster.
- West Cluster Sector was formed of a 15 sims. Some of them were white, some were black.
However, in July 2015, almost all of these structures were not found.
In May 25, 2015, 48 sims could be numbered within the area. In July 18th 2015, only 25 existed. If the same trend continues, the remaining of A140 will be included in A169 Sim Cluster. The following structures still were present:
- Greek Place - 3 sims
- Ottoman Place - 2 sims
- Number Places - got mixed with other sims
- Dublin Places - 3 sims
- A few sims that behave like Unassociated Sims.
All these sims have different Geographic features. But not the ground texture and elevation is what makes this place interesting. In many sims, ground is covered with objects (sculpties) that form what people walk on.
Land Status Edit
There are many estates in the area. Most probably, this sim cluster is the result of random sim creation and deletion.
Sim Examples Edit
- Ottoman Istanbul
- The Spartan Empire